Lucid Moon Studio

Friday, June 12, 2009

Vegas, Baby!


I'm in Vegas right now! Unfortunately it has not been a very profitable year for my fiance in the WSOP, but that's the way it goes sometimes! We've had fun during his free time though. We spent yesterday at Red Rock Canyon, and it was amazing! I took a bunch of photos, but I don't have the connector to upload any, so I can't post them until we get back home. I ran a total of 6 miles on crazy trails through the mountains, and chased a coyote trying to get a photo! I think I only ended up with a far away shot of his tail from behind a tree...they are fast little guys! The weather here has been awesome as well. It is unusually cool for this time of year, and although it has been in the 80's, the lack of humidity makes it feel like it is in the 70's. Tomorrow we are going to the Valley of Fire (more canyons) which would normally be unbearably hot, but shouldn't be bad at all.


I am a member of the Etsy Street Team Off The Wall or Etsy OWLS, and there are a bunch of us that are participating in a Yart Sale on Etsy from June 10th-June 14th. A "yart" sale is basically like a yard sale, but on ART! I am offering FREE SHIPPING to the U.S. and Canada during this time! Even though I am out-of-town, I brought all my jewelry and packing materials, so I am able to ship as normal. You can also search for "yart" on Etsy to see items of people who are participating in various sales and/or offering discounts.
Well, I'm pretty tired, so I can't think of what else I wanted to write...it'll just have to wait until my next post! Until then...GOODNIGHT!

2 comments:

SummersStudio said...

I'm jealous! A friend of ours hikes Red Rock Canyon every chance he gets. He says it is stunningly beautiful. Have fun!

bellajoya said...

When you get back from Vegas, check my blog, I've tagged you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin