Lucid Moon Studio

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thanks so much...

...for all your wonderful comments and encouragement!!  I was really blown away by all the nice comments left on my last blog post!  I wanted to let everyone know that I appreciate your comments, and I'm very thankful to have such great blog readers.  I want to respond to everyone personally, but I just haven't been able to find the time yet.  But be patient with me, I will try.  I am working every day this week, and I have been super busy at work lately.  I now realize how much I cherish my days off!  I hope to find time this weekend to get caught up on my blog reading because I miss it so much.  I feel like I'm so out of the loop, lol. 

Also, I'm happy to report that my knee is better thanks to a few visits to my massage therapist, and I'm feeling much better all around.  Cooper has been feeling left out of my blog lately, so I promised him I would share with everyone what he has been up to.

Cooper at aThursday night fun run staring longingly and intently at someone's piece of pizza.

 Cooper will do anything you ask if he can get a pizza crust for it.

He will play dead, roll over, shake hands, give a high-five, beg or, in this case, wave goodbye for a piece of pizza crust!

Cooper is also taking an agility class and a tracking class, and is doing amazingly well in both, so I hope to get some photos from those soon!

Hope everyone is doing well and having a terrific week!!

2 comments:

SummersStudio said...

Oh, pizza crust. My favourite part of the pizza. Sorry, Cooper, no crust from me you gorgeous boy.

Tara P. said...

Awww, what a sweet baby! I love pizza crust too - he can have the rest as long as I can get the crust!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin